The Archdiocese of Louisville’s Catholic Cemeteries will host the Station of the Cross at various cemeteries at 1 p.m. each Friday this Lenten season. Students from local schools will lead The Way of the Cross for Young Christians.
- Stations on Feb. 20 at Calvary Cemetery, 1600 Newburg Road, will begin at the St. Philip Neri Cross in Section 35. The school leading this service is to be determined.
- Stations on Feb. 27 at St. Louis Cemetery, 1167 Barret Avenue, will begin in the priest section behind the flag pole. Students from St. James School will lead this prayer service.
- Stations on March 6 at St. Michael Cemetery, 1153 Charles Street, will begin in the priest section. Students from St. Bernard School will lead this service and Archbishop Joseph E. Kurtz will attend.
- Stations on March 13 at St. John Cemetery, located at the intersection of 26th and Duncan streets, will begin at the entrance on Duncan Street. Students from St. Martha School will host this prayer service.
- Stations on March 20 will begin at Calvary Cemetery at the intersection next to the office parking area. Students from St. Agnes School will lead this service.
- Stations on March 27 will begin at the priest section in St. Michael Cemetery. St. Nicholas Academy will host the prayer service.